The equipment help in securely moving an object to and fro by holding the object tightly and preventing it from shifting or separating when an inward pressure is applied. Toggle clamps are popularly used in a variety of situations, including construction and metalworking, as well as in the field of carpentry and woodworking.
The equipment is simple to install and offers quick and easy action for drilling, milling and welding purposes. It can be used to position parts and perform mechanical tasks, such as piercing sheet metal.
Whether you’re a hobbyist or a professional, it is very important to select your equipment carefully. Following points should be considered when selecting a right toggle clamp for a specific application:
- The shape and size of the parts
- Uniformity of the size of the parts
- Exertional force
- Holding capacity and strength
- The number of fasteners required
- Whether you require a temporary or permanent fixture
- Recurring rate of operation
- The type of conditions it will be used in
For more info on belt conveyors, modular conveyors, conveyor components, machine handles, hand wheels, toggle clamps, safety guards or any other automation solutions call RCS Products: 03 5941 7177 or Submit an online form.